Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ohhh, the Outfit of the Day!

I’m having so much fun experimenting with my outfits lately! I’m trying to piece random items, colors and prints that I’d never wear together. Today I decided mint green and navy look great together, especially with a touch of my favorite – leopard!  As far as I’m concerned, leopard print is a staple that must be in everyone woman’s closet - it’s just fun and sassy!!

 
 
My sleeveless, navy chiffon dress is from Forever 21 and my leopard print belt is from Express.  The tan boots I got for a steal two years ago at Steve Madden. My mint bag is a recent purchase from Frock Candy, and I LOVE the gold stud detail at the bottom. The mint and gold bangle I found at one of my favorite local boutiques called Blink, and the earrings were a gift from a friend. 


...the accessories...

 

“The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.” –Claree, Steel Magnolias
I like to pick out my outfits the night before to save myself time in the mornings… and as I put all these pieces on I looked in the mirror thinking hmmmm does this really go? And that’s been my problem with fashion that past few years. I always second guess myself and opt for a safer choice that’s more common… where is the fun in that? Don’t doubt yourself. Express your personality through your wardrobe even if society says it’s not in style, or some old fashion rule states you shouldn’t. 
 


To spice up my bun, I also added this little flower-print, mustache hair pin.  Isn’t it cute? Another steel from Forever 21 for only $2!
 


I hope you have a lovely evening. And you know that article of clothing collecting dust in your closet… the one you look at every day but don’t wear it because you’re afraid to match it with something??… ROCK IT tomorrow ;)

kara.michelle 
"A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done." -Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment