Friday, October 4, 2013

Military Jacket Obsession

hello loves,
It's been way too long since my last blog update - have you missed me? Life has certainly been a busy slice of heaven lately. Family is in town, work is going great, I've been craftin' and designing like crazy... ahhhh, love it all!

I'm really into the military jacket fall fashion trend. You see them everywhere, and I love how versatile the fashion industry is advertising them. From a dressed up look paired with a cute black cocktail dress to a casual weekend look, the military jacket is a fall must-have wardrobe staple.
 ..the military jacket craze ..
I've been scouting online and local stores to find the perfect one to mesh with my fall wardrobe. Isn't this style cute from XXI? I really love the gold stud details...



Look how playful these outfits are... I love how the masculinity of the jacket compliments the girly lace pencil skirt.  It's such a unique contrast. 


So the next time a military-inspired jacket grabs your eye, pick it up! And don't doubt you have tons of outfits to pair it with. Keep it simple with a loose shirt, black leggings and your favorite boots - or get creative and pair it with a flowy dress and a pair of suede wedges. The possibilities are endless!

Stay tuned for my next favorite fall fashion trend - the Statement Necklace ;)  but until then, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from the lovely Blake Lively. Her outlook on what others will say or think is amazing because she simply doesn't care... and I just love that.

Hope your weekend is amazing!

-kara.michelle
"I never think about how other people will respond to the way I dress." ~Blake Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment