Monday, October 21, 2013

Fashion Icon Monday!

It's Monday - and you know what that means! It’s time for Fashion Icon of the Week!

Let’s be honest… has Sofia Vergara ever looked anything less than absolutely stunning?  I love her spiteful attitude and the fact that she’s always wearing a huge smile.  Many don’t know that Sofia was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2000, and underwent intensive radiation therapy after having her thyroid completely removed. But that’s what I love about her, you’d never know how sick she once was because she takes care of herself and always looks fabulous. I love her positive outlook on life.
 

I feel in love with Sophia’s style just recently when she wore this mermaid style, green sequined gown designed by Zuhair Murad to the 2012 Emmy Awards.  Doesn’t she look amazing?



Just watch one episode of Modern Family and you’ll fall in love with this Columbian beauty.  Her street style is adorable too… loving the dark skinnies, nude platform stilettos and flowly purple top. 

 
 
Hope this helps to kicks off your week with some style inspiration! Stay tuned for some last minute Halloween dessert tips and tricks ;)
 
xo
-kara.michelle
"I’m fearless, I don’t complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I GO ON.” – Sofia Vergara

No comments:

Post a Comment